First course :
- Plain foie gras de canard, apple chutney with gingerbread crisp
- Soya and lemon roasted king prawns, with sweet and sour sauce
- Smoked salmon and goat’s cheese pudding, with balsamic jelly
- Crunchy salad, bacon strips and poached egg
- Shellfish cappucino with lemongrass and ginger
- Board of cold mountain cold cuts, tomme shavings (local cheese) with herb bouquet flavoured with nut oil.
- Salmon marinated in betroot and lime, served with candied apple vinaigretteSecond course :
In the traditionnal way...
- Traditionnal tartiflette, mixed salad tossed in walnut oil
- Three cheese fondue, local cold cuts, young salad greens
- Beef tartare prepared by our Chefs
- Fried beef sirloin, turnips baked with walnuts and wine reduction
- Hotpot of local sausage and vegetables ……..
- Pie of beef cheeks and parsnip, in it’s juice and juniper berries
- Scallop and fennel risotto, génepi mousse.
- Fillet of roast cod, caramelised cauliflower mousse with a touch of leek and lemonFinest touch course :
- Pallet of ice creams and sorbets
- Melted dark chocolate cake, white chocolate centre, with straciatella ice cream
- Walnut fondant, cinnamon ice cream, grapes candied in mulled wine
- Génépi panacotta, spicy candied pineapple
- Citrus and kiwi minestrone, crunchy savoy biscuits
- Chocolate and caramel streuzel, marinated chopped pineapple, salted butter caramel ice cream
And daily suggestions of the head chef.
For children, a selection of simpler courses is available.
The tasteful journey can begin in one of the famous French vineyards regions (Burgundy, Bordeaux, Loire Valley, Côtes du Rhône, Champagne) , go on closer to home in the different Savoy vineyards, or discover neighbouring countries such as Italy or Spain, or perhaps you prefer to discover wines from further afield, such as Australia or California.