Jazz music in the restaurant with many portraits of famous jazzmen...
People hard about food will like our half board formula : a daily menu inspired by original ideas of the chef.
Breakfast each morning is a wonderful treat
A dazzling array of pastries, different sorts of fresh breads, cured meat, fresh cottage cheese, local cheese, cereals, dairy products... including the chef's delights : cookies, "cannelés"... or other cakes brought out of his inspiration.
For drinks also, there is a copious choice : coffee freashly ground, a range of teas and herbal teas, hot chocolate, cold and hot milk and several varieties of fruit juices.
For lunch or dinner, some tasty ideas from our menu :
Examples of ...
First course :
- Charcuterie board
- Goat cheese nougat and dried fruit, vegetable shavings, coppa crisps
- Crunchy salad and "capucienenbaard", bacn strips, crouton and roasted nuts
- Fennel blancmange and marinated gambas with anise
- Smoked salmon wrap and oriental beetroots, soy and coriander vinaigrette
- Chartreuse maritaned foie gras, pineapple chutney, brioche cake
- Bruschetta of Savoy, tomme cheese and local ham, vegetable and salad hotchpotch
Second course :
- Fried beef sirloin, red onions, home-stye potatoes, barbecue sauce
- Brased pork cheeks with "génépi" and vegetables
- Traditional tartiflette
Finest touch course :
- Three cheese fondue
- Beef tartare, French fries and mesclun salad
- Fried shellhish, crystalized salad with lemon and dried fruits, sweet and sour gravy
- Smoked pollack, cabbage and tew of smokaed haddock, raclette cheese cream and cumin
- Seasonal cheese board
- Melted dark chocolate and caramel cake, white chocolate ice-cream with Tonka been perfumes
- Chartreuse Pana Cotta and marinated kiwi, exotic sorbet
- Praline chocolate creamy cake, pineapple and coconut
- Citrus fruit biscuit, lemon cream, tea and bergamot sorbet
- Caramelized apple, cinnamon syrup and granny smith sorbet
- Green tea and poached pears macaroon, liquorice ice-cream
- Fresh fruits composition and home-style sorbet
And daily suggestions of the head chef.
For children, a selection of simpler courses is available.
To accompagny your meal, a wide range of wines are suggested (about 80).
The tasteful journey can begin in one of the famous French vineyards regions (Burgundy, Bordeaux, Loire Valley, Côtes du Rhône, Champagne) , go on closer to home in the different Savoy vineyards, or discover neighbouring countries such as Italy or Spain, or perhaps you prefer to discover wines from further afield, such as Australia or California.
* to be consumed with moderation